[SI-LIST] SPICE books

  • From: "Chris McGrath" <chris.mcgrath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:16:54 -0700

I know that the topic of books often comes up on the list, but I'm
hoping that some of you can point me toward some good reference books in
a fairly specific area.  My main area of interest is SPICE (or HSPICE)
modeling at the PCB level (i.e. ASIC to transceiver, ASIC to connector,
ASIC to ASIC, etc.), but I'm also interested in learning more about how
the chip vendors use (or at least generate) SPICE models for various
purposes and how S-parameters play into the whole scheme of things.  I
am new to SPICE but am experienced in IBIS and VHDL/Verilog simulations.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher McGrath
ADIC