[SI-LIST] SPI-4 interface

  • From: "Patrick Jabbaz" <patrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DesignerCouncil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 07:38:55 -0700

Could some one point me in the right direction were I can find or have a
spec on this High-speed interface that can share it with me.
Here is what I'm looking for SPI-4 P2 layout guide
What is the layout guideline in general?
Bus type is it source synchronous, if so what is the skew tolerance from
Tx pairs and Rx Pairs, also what the max Length requirements are if any.

Thanks

Inkra Networks
Patrick Jabbaz CID
Sr Board Layout Eng.