[SI-LIST] Re: SPARTAN IIE Voltage regulator selection

  • From: Tegan Campbell <Tegan.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ismailb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ismailb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:13:38 -0600

Ismail,
in a current design I am powering three SpartanIIe cores (50e, 150e, 300e)
from an ltc3411 synch switcher(couldn't take the power loss of an LDO from
5V).
The power requirements for power-on and operating are fairly well described
by Xilinx in module 3 of the data sheet, XAPP 189, and their power
calculator that can be found on the web page.
Hope this helps
Tegan Campbell