[SI-LIST] Re: SOT23 5 pin part with top marking as S1KJ

  • From: "N. Paul Taddonio" <paul.taddonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Balasubramanian Krishnan" <balasubramanian_k@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:49:39 -0400

Doing a little reverse engineering, eh?   Nothing wrong with that if you've
purchased the item.
We remove partnumbers from parts we don't want identified in our products.

Perhaps you could figure out the device's function based on its wiring, then
look at data sheets from vendors of such parts.

Or go to Digikey and look for all parts in that package.  Theres only
18,700....

N Paul Taddonio