[SI-LIST] Re: SMA for launching 5-10Gbs signals

  • From: D_Enos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ray_waugh@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:42:19 -0500

I would be interested in what you mean by properly mounted.  We have
experienced some of the same problems with the edge launch SMAs.

ray_waugh@xxxxxxxxxxx@freelists.org on 07/17/2002 11:15:45 AM

Please respond to ray_waugh@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:

Subject:    [SI-LIST] Re: SMA for launching 5-10Gbs signals

My colleagues and I have had great success with the end launch SMA
connectors, such as the 142-0701-881.  Properly mounted, they work very
nicely to 18 GHz.

Ray Waugh
Agilent Technologies