[SI-LIST] SI/PI Simulation Methodology and Practice

  • From: "Shao, Peng" <Peng_Shao@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:35:16 +0000

All,
Sorry, my book is only in Chinese version. It will be in book store next week.
The name is <信号/电源完整性仿真分析与实践>.
I hope it can help the engineers in China, to build your knowledge and improve
the high-speed skill.
Thanks.
Shaopeng
AE Consultant   Mentor Graphics Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
 Tel:  +86-10 - 5930 4050
Cell:  +86-136 1105 7707
Fax:  +86-10-6808 0319
E-mail: peng_shao@xxxxxxxxxx
 Address: RM1512, CanWay Building, No.66 NanLiShi Lu, Beijing, China 100045