[SI-LIST] SI/PI Half-Day Course in San Diego

  • From: ege engin <egeengin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleagues,
The 45th International Symposium on Microelectronics (IMAPS 2012) will be held
at the Town and Country Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA. We will
be teaching a Professional Development Course on "Signal/Power Integrity Design
for Electronic Packaging and 3D System Integration". It is a 1/2 Day Course on
September 9, 2012 (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm).

We would like to invite you to register for this course. Details on the content
and registration can be found at http://www.imaps.org/imaps2012/pdcs.htm
(Course S7).

Best regards,
Ege