[SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]Re:HowV-TtablebeenextractedforIBISmodel

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ZHENGZHIWEI <zhiweizh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:10:42 -0700

Your concern is shoot-through / crow barring.  In a practical system
where Vtt is between the rails this is a genuine concern:
1. Output driver stress
2. Peak power distribution load
3. Transmit signal integrity

However, the static V-I tables won't tell you anything about it.  You
derive this behavior from the timing data.

Steve

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC