[SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]Re:HowV-TtablebeenextractedforIBISmodel

  • From: ZHENGZHIWEI <zhiweizh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 16:53:27 +0800 (CST)

Hi Steve W,

Let's focus on the first question first.

>= Say, the first case, falling waveform with terminator connect to Vcc.=3D
It=
>only mention about Pulldown transistor turning on.
[Steve W] As= far as the termination is concerned, the Pull-up transistor
cannot
[St= eve W] supply current to a terminator that connects to Vcc.

My conce= rn is,
Pulldown transistor is turnning on while Pullup transistor =
turnning off, because there has overlap time, there has
current flow= from VCC through Pullup transistor, and through
Pulldown transistor to = GND. It will affect the output voltage.

Thanks for your r= eply!
Steve Zheng

  ----- Original = Message -----