[SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]6 layers stackup - proof

  • From: Dan Smith <Dan.Smith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:39:21 -0800

The x2y experiment compared 100nf x2y caps with 220nf 0402 caps.  Note that=
 an x2y 200nf cap is really two 100nf caps from vcc to gnd.  If the compari=
son was 100nf x2y caps with 100nf 0402 caps the difference in noise between=
 the two experiments would have been negligible.  That is my point so I dis=
agree that my argument supports yours.

dan