[SI-LIST] Re: [SI-LIST]: Which tool is the best

  • From: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx'" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:40:52 -0700

Arpad,

I'll take Kumar's advice, peace.

If your customer is happy with IBIS when you give them a choice of SPICE or
IBIS, good for you (BTW did you ever give them a choice ?).

If my customer is happy with SPICE when I give them a choice of SPICE or
IBIS, good for me, too.

Of course after Deng make his cat speech he send some tanks to kill a few
hundred people that disagreed with him so as long as both of us don't have
tanks, we'll be cool.