[SI-LIST] Re: SI-LIST] Staff Engineer, Validation (post silicon) & Senior Signal Integrity positions

  • From: Bendik Kleveland <bkleveland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:24:04 -0700

Non-US applicants:
Several people from outside the US have requested information. With the
exception of Canada cannot hire someone that does not have a work visa to work
in the US.  The current H1B quota has been filled for the year so we cannot
apply for a new H1B.  If someone already has an H1B, we can do a transfer.  Or
if you have a perm resident status. Or another visa to allow you to work in the
US.

US applicants:
One possibility is for a pair of people to apply to these positions: if you and
a colleague or someone you know can somehow fulfill these job requirements
together, we will consider hiring two that want to trail blaze this field
together.

Bendik