[SI-LIST] Re: SIGRITY Extends Free Service Offer to SI-LIST Community

  • From: "Teo Yatman" <tyatman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zhou, Xingling (Mick)" <xlzhou@xxxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:25:48 -0700

Dear Mick,

Thank you for your interest in our free service offer for the conversion of
network parameters to highly accurate SPICE equivalent circuits.

Broadband SPICE has two output options:
- HSPICE compatible format which uses frequency-dependent control sources
- General SPICE compatible format.

ADS should be able to read in the subcircuit using a general SPICE
compatible format.

Regards,

Teo Yatman