[SI-LIST] SI with IBIS models for ECL devices.

  • From: "Paliakara, Vinod" <v-paliakara2@xxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:26:36 +0530

Hi,

I am doing SI analysis using IBIS models of ECL devices from Onsemi.

For the MC100EL35D & MC100EL07 devices,
In HyperLynx, the logic 1 level is coming up properly to approx -0.7V but
during the logic 0
interval, the pin just oscillates wildly +/- 20V or more.

For the MC100EL12 buffer,the fall time from logic 1 to 0 is around 10ns ( vs
0.8 ns in the ibis model ).
while the rise time looks allright at 1.5ns

Can anyone tell me what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Vinod

List archives are viewable at: