[SI-LIST] SI software in use or to recommend

  • From: Greg Beck <gbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:27:10 -0700

What SI software are people using (or would recommend-and why?) for pcb SI
orEMC analysis? We currently have Mentor Graphics' Signal Vision in house
andmay evaluate other software packages. Seventy five percent of our layout
work (the complex work) is done with Mentor Graphics' Expedition (11 seats )
and I would rate our layout &engineering experience as advanced. We know one
software package does not fit all needs, but we would like some feedback
frompeople who use the software.

Greg Beck
Optimum Design Associates
p 925.551.4155 x109