[SI-LIST] SI contract project in Santa Clara, CA

  • From: "Kevin Pierpoint" <kevin_pierpoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:56:37 -0500

 Hello guys. I wanted to email the list because I work for a recruiting
firm in Sunnyvale and we focus consulting work. One of my clients in
Santa Clara needs a signal integrity contractor for a 4-5 month project
(onsite). I wanted to see who would be available for such work:

Musts:
- high speed signal integrity
- S-parameter modeling
- PCB fabrication technology and stackup design
- high speed connectors
- analog and digital
- serdes

Plus:
- HSPICE
- modeling
- sigrity/Matlab
- hyperlinx
- PCI
- TDA iConnect
- Xaui

Anyone who is qualified,interested and available, please contact me
ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin D. Pierpoint
(408) 245-3915 x111

De : si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Jack Mosley
Envoy=3DE9 : mercredi 7 novembre 2007 04:07 =3DC0 : =
si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [SI-LIST] Capacitors

Hello,
To evaluate capacitor reliability in THB condition,  a circuit using =3D
power supply and limiting current resistor connected to the capacitor =
=3D
is used.  If a short occurs between the capacitor pin, is the current  =
=3D
will exceed the resistor limited current for a short period of time ?

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at:    =3D20
 =3D20