[SI-LIST] SI books & software for sale

  • From: "Robert Sefton" <rsefton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[SI-LIST]'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:48:25 -0700

If this violates list etiquette I apologize, but I'm getting rid of some
stuff that people on the list may be interested in:

LINPAR for Windows, Version 2.0
Antonije R. Djordjevic, et al
Artech House, 1999
ISBN-13: 978-1580530613
Perfect condition (seal on diskette opened).
Out of print. Paid $419 at Amazon in 2004.
Software installs and runs fine under Win XP. Don't know about Vista.

MULTLIN for Windows
Antonije R. Djordjevic, et al
Artech House, 1996
ISBN-13: 978-0890068762
Perfect condition (seal on diskette opened).
Out of print. Paid $299 at Amazon in 2004.
Software installs and runs fine under Win XP. Don't know about Vista.

Microwave Circuit Modeling Using Electromagnetic Field Simulation
Daniel G. Swanson, Jr., Wolfgang J.R. Hoefer
Artech House, 2003
ISBN-13: 978-1580533089
Perfect condition.
Out of print. Paid $138 at Amazon in 2004.

Transmission Line Design Handbook
Brian C. Wadell
Artech House, 1991
ISBN-13: 978-0890064368
Perfect condition.
Sells new on Amazon for $132.

Digital Transmission Lines: Computer Modelling and Analysis with CD-ROM
Kenneth D. Granzow
Oxford University Press, 1998
ISBN-13: 978-0195112924
Perfect condition (seal on CD-ROM unopened).
Sells new on Amazon for $116.10.

If you're interested in any of these items please contact me at
rsefton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm looking for best "reasonable" offers (no less
than 50% of the above prices + $5 for shipping). Whatever does not sell here
will go on Ebay.

I will only accept payment through PayPal and will not ship outside the US
(sorry).

Thanks,
Bob S.

List technical documents are available at: