[SI-LIST] Re: SI analysis input parameters

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <david.kaiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:23:19 -0700

Scott,
So you are now elevated to Grand Poobah!  Congratulations!  No one more
deserving of it than yourself.
I just wanted to chime in on the "as well as us old timers" portion on
Eric's book.  It's not just for beginners.  For example, Eric's discussion
on dielectric losses (Chapter 9)is one of the most coherent discussions of
the subject that I've ever read.  He has a unique way of making complex
material simple.  Thus the title of the book, I would guess.
Ken