[SI-LIST] Re: SI Tool Justification Document

  • From: "Kai Keskinen" <kalevi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tbiggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:37:15 -0500

If he is fresh out of school, he has the background to ask the questions I
posed to be able to get his marketing plan together. Just the fact that he
recognizes the problem indicates he will be able to do this. There must be
some more senior engineers in his outfit that can help if he asks the right
questions.