[SI-LIST] SI Engineer - Available

  • From: "Sainath Nimmagadda" <gigabit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:23:45 -0800

si-list,

Please excuse this announcement. For a while, I refrained from taking to
the si-list but the reality of a deepening recession prompted me to
explore this avenue.

I have -

* MSEE(Microwave & RF)
* PhD(Computational Electromagnetics/Microelectronics)
* 4 years industry experience(Avant!/LSI Logic/Cognigine)
* permanent US residency

I am in San Jose, California but willing to relocate for the right
opportunity.

Hiring managers or HR staff- please contact me privately at
gigabit@xxxxxxxxxx for resume/info if you have a suitable opening.

Technical recruiters- please contact if you are working on a real
opportunity only.

Thanks in advance,

Sainath

List archives are viewable at: