[SI-LIST] SI Employment Opportunity

  • From: "Anil Pannikkat" <APANNIKK@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:14:32 -0800

We currently have a SI related opening in the package development group at
Altera for an experienced person.
As a member of our group you will help define electrical requirements for
packages and integrate advanced IO standards & PCB requirements.
Qualifications include a BSEE or MSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years
experience in packaging design with emphasis on signal integrity.
The job requires a high degree of flexibility and responsibilities will change
over time.
Some of the specific qualifications we are looking for.
Hands-on experience with circuit simulation (Spice/ADS) tools incorporating
active devices.
Experience with modelling tools from Ansoft, Sigrity etc.
Package/PCB Characterization experience.

        Altera is a great company to work for with excellent benefits.

Please send resumes to me online at apannikk@xxxxxxxxxx

The formal job description can also be viewed at
        http://www.altera.com/corporate/jobs/reqs/4EU0096.html

Regards
Anil

       Anil Pannikkat