[SI-LIST] SI Course in Oslo: Lee Ritchey on Signal Integrity, 3 days June 20-22, Last call

  • From: "Rolf V. Ostergaard" <ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:21:54 +0200

All,

If you (or some of your co-workers) want to experience a unique combination
of a great (that's what the participants tell me) signal integrity course
AND the scenic city of Oslo at mid-summer... Then you should get the sign-up
done now.

Read more here:
http://www.ee-training.dk/home/lee-ritchey-signal-integrity

We are always happy to have Lee Ritchey in Scandinavia - he fills our brains
with years of experience, solid evidence and some good humor to go with it.

If you want to go - you need to hurry. This is high season for tourism in
Oslo, with June 23rd being the traditional mid-summer celebration. If you
want to do it cheap on accommodation, try B&B through this site:
www.airbnb.com where you can find prices from $60 per night. Flights with
Norwegian from Copenhagen can be had from $80 - find what you need here:
www.momondo.com

I am looking forward to see some of you there.

PS: The following sponsors should be thanked for making this possible:
Isola Group & Silica/Avnet, Innofour and Azitech.

PPS: We do this as a service to the design community, and have seen a great
response from all over Europe the previous years. Please help spread the
word - you may feel confident in SI... but what about your colleague next
door? We basically want to improve design quality by improving the level of
awareness and knowledge. You can help by forwarding this email to someone
you think would benefit. Thanks in advance.

// Rolf

--
Rolf V. Ostergaard, M.Sc.EE
Mob: +45 2684 4876 | Twitter: @rolfostergaard | www.ee-training.dk