[SI-LIST] Re: SA12E Vil and Vih

  • From: "D. C. Sessions" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:49:25 -0700

On Friday 28 December 2001 07:08, mike@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
# IBM specifies Vil and Vih for SA12E technology as 0.1V below and above the
reference voltage. But the JEDEC specification for the same uses 0.2V above and
below the reference. Any opinions on which values to use for worst case timing
analysis?

Mike, could you clarify the JEDEC spec in question?
SA12E isn't to my knowledge a JEDEC specification.
(JEDEC specs are JESD* )

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |

List archives are viewable at: