[SI-LIST] Re: Running analog video on micro-coax

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>, "SI-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:25:56 -0700

Joel

You could try a simple impedance matching network.  The simplest would be a
25 Ohm resister in series between your 75 Ohm driver and the 50 Ohm cable.
You also might look at what Mini Circuits or other vendors have that will
meet your requirements in surface mount networks.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008