[SI-LIST] Rise time of driver in Specctraquest

  • From: Bob Patel <whizplayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si_list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi! In SigXplorer when you click on the stimulus
setting of the driver and select CUSTOm on the right
hand side the tr and tf values are displayed.
Are the tr and tf values calculated by driving a
standard test load because I do get the same number
when I measure the rise time on the buffer delay
waveform.
When doing calculations using rise and fall time is it
Ok to use the numbers from above.
Bob

List archives are viewable at: