[SI-LIST] Re: Ringing in Return Loss data

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: qazi <qazi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:30:13 -0700

Is the return loss inadequate or are you just curious as to why the
ripple?  How much ringing are we talking about?  At what frequencies?
This is all in simulation?

Steve.

qazi wrote:
> Thank you guys. Yes I do not have any mismatch in routing other than that
> the phase matching of the P and N of the pairs are slightly out of sync. It
> is on the order of .03" and that is the only mismatch I see in the design.
> Istvan, do you have any reference document for the effect that you
> mentioned? I would like to read this in little bit details.
>
> -Qazi

Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: