[SI-LIST] Re: Right Angle Bends

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:23:00 -0400

I guess that we should type faster then, in order to minimize this
probability.  Be careful not to type at right angles to the keyboard
as everyone knows that this will cause telekinetic refraction from
a global perspective.
Your mileage may vary......;-)

Michael C. Greim

And all this science they don't understand
Is just my job six days a week.....

We will either find a way or make one   -Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   -Al Einstein

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Lee Ritchey <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> That is another urban legend.  Never been true.  I've seen fabricators say
> this and then etch outer layers with all sorts of surface mount pads that
> have traces entering them that result in right angle corners and never
> complain!
>
> *We'll probably all go to our graves before we flush out all this
> misinformation!
> *

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net