[SI-LIST] Re: Ribbon-coax to SMA cable solution for system integration application?

  • From: "eoin.mcgibney" <eoin.mcgibney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:10:01 +0100

Hi,
I agree with John, WL Gore do make some excellent phase stable cables,
phase stability of cables is sometimes over looked or
taken for granted (something I did myself) when making high frequency
measurements but is important.
When making measurements where a DUT is changed and hence cables are
moved, phase stable cables
are very good at holding a calibration. I had major issues trying to
make repeatible measurements on different DUTs
before I changed to phase-flex cables.

Regards,
Eoin

List FAQ wiki page is located at: