[SI-LIST] Re: Reverse Pulse Technique method?

  • From: olaney@xxxxxxxx
  • To: heyfitch@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:04:53 -0700

Aperiodic resonant excitation of microprocessor power distribution
systems and the reverse pulse technique
Drabkin, V.   Houghton, C.   Kantorovich, I.   Tsuk, M.
Hewlett-Packard Co., Shrewsbury, MA, USA;
This paper appears in: Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging,
2002
Publication Date: 2002
On page(s): 175- 178
ISSN:
ISBN: 0-7803-7451-7
INSPEC Accession Number: 7582310
IEEE Xplore has this paper (subscription or purchase required)
Regards,
   Orin
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:04:20 -0700 "Vadim Heyfitch" <heyfitch@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Is the paper in English? ;-) Where can it be found on the web? I too
> would
> like to read it.
> Vadim Heyfitch
>
> On 8/17/07, Pras venki <venki.pras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > I was reading this paper "*Aperisodic Resonant Excitation of
> > Microprocessor
> > Power Dictribution Systems and Reverse Pulse Technique*" by Victor
> Drabkin
> > et al.
> > i m trying to make sense of the "*Reverse Pulse Technique method*"
> thats
> > been described. Can somebody explain it to me (if you have had
> access to
> > the
> > paper...i.e.), what exactly the author has tried to do...?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Pras

> field

> > //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list
> >
> > For help:
> >

> > List technical documents are available at:
> >                 http://www.si-list.net
> >
> > List archives are viewable at:
> >                 //www.freelists.org/archives/si-list
> > or at our remote archives:
> >                 http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu

> field

> //www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list

> List technical documents are available at:
>                 http://www.si-list.net
>
> List archives are viewable at:
> ://groups.yahoo.com/group/si-list/messages
>                  http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu

//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net