[SI-LIST] Reverse Pulse Technique method?

  • From: "Pras venki" <venki.pras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:16:49 -0700

Hi all,
I was reading this paper "*Aperisodic Resonant Excitation of Microprocessor
Power Dictribution Systems and Reverse Pulse Technique*" by Victor Drabkin
et al.
i m trying to make sense of the "*Reverse Pulse Technique method*" thats
been described. Can somebody explain it to me (if you have had access to the
paper...i.e.), what exactly the author has tried to do...?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pras

//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list