[SI-LIST] Re: Resistance of Earth

  • From: "Larry Barnes" <larry.barnes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:49:37 -0800

Hi Michael,

If you have an application specific to a particular area of the country, =
may I suggest that you contact the local power company servicing that =
area.  Ask for the engineering department. =20

When I was living in Florida, I had an application that I really needed =
to know the conductivity of earth.  The power company was extremely =
helpful in providing that information.

Best of luck.

Larry

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D