[SI-LIST] Re: Reset problem with power supply

  • From: V S <for_si2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: olaney@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:19:28 -0800 (PST)

Orin,

Thnaks for taking time to write. I finally found that the processor was booting
everytime. But it did not get the first byte from the Flash. Flash did not seem
to start.

I finally solved the problem by using a small controller to generate a POR
followed by double HReset ( Low then High, then again low and then high).

Thanks everyone for reply

Vikas

http://referencedesigner.com