[SI-LIST] Re: Reference voltages in IBIS model

  • From: "Peters, Stephen" <stephen.peters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'whizplayer@xxxxxxxxx'" <whizplayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:55:42 -0800

Hello Bob:

  The short answer to your question is yes. The data in the I-V tables
reflects variations in the reference voltages listed under [Voltage Range],
[Pullup Reference], etc., so unless the model I-V data were taken from a
silicon design that compensates for PVT variations Voh should vary with the
model corner simulated.  However, it should be noted that 'typ', 'slow', and
'fast' corner models also reflect changes in temperature and silicon process
as well as VCC. Any Voh changes will include the affects of these variables
also.

 Hope this helps.

 Regards,
 Stephen Peters