[SI-LIST] Recommendation for quick-turn board house

  • From: sdb@xxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Brorson)
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:56:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi everybody,

I am going to spin a 4 layer PCB.  0.062" thick, matl: FR-4.  All
parts are 0603 or larger.  The board should work at up to 500 MHz or
so; no other special SI requirements beyond that.  I am thinking about
using one of the internet-based quick-turn houses which specialize in
prototype runs.  The vendor I am considering is PCBFabExpress.com:

http://www.pcbfabexpress.com/

Has anybody here used this or similar vendors?  Any good or bad
experiences?  How is their quality compared to e.g. Ambitech or
Praegitzer?  Any special precautions to take?

Thanks,

Stuart

List archives are viewable at: