[SI-LIST] Re[2]: about Hspice w element segment ??

  • From: qzheng <qzheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Scuba Snail" <scubasnail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:54:22 +0800

Hello Scuba,

Scuba Snail> To make a long story short - we used a 50 mils basic building
block W
Scuba Snail> element, and we construct any other length recursively from it.
Scuba Snail> A 5 inch trace takes roughly 30 to 40 minutes of accurate run, and
it differ
Scuba Snail> plus minus 20 pSec from the "base line".

thanks your help !!!

  using 50mil as the "base line" , i have to simulate a 70mm trace

  plus the driver and receive buffer , so  i dont know the result

  should have any meaning ??

--
Best regards,
 qzheng                            mailto:qzheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx