[SI-LIST] Re : maybe something wrong in ebd defination?

  • From: "cat" <cat_carl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:36:36 -0800

    Oh, I am really eager to know the answer.And if you are not sure,I still
hope you can communicate with me.If there is something wrong totally,please let
me know.

resend the message:

     I think the description of [path description]section of the ebd file is
not detailed enough.I got confused when I meet such condition:
Node A
Len=0 L=2 C=1
Node B

Should I represent it like this:

   B <---@@@@@----------|--------------->A
         L=1            |

                       === C=1

                       ---
or like this:

   B <-------|------------@@@@@------------>A

           =====C

            ---
By the way,should the capacitor be connected to ground or power? How to
determine this ?
In fact , I found many cases like the above one in the DIMM ebd file supplied
by molex.
Maybe both representation is just the same? Or there is some description I did
not noticed?Or this is really a oversight?
any response will be appreciated.
   cat
                cat_carl@xxxxxxxxx
                    2003-09-19