[SI-LIST] Radiations from Contactless Reader antenna

  • From: maheshwari palanisamy <maheshwari_palanisamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:55:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi All,
i am designing NFC reader using PN65K. I am planning to complete the NFC module
as a two layered board with the size of 67mmX25mmX5mm. Due to space
constraints, I have to lay down the antenna in the Top and place all the
components including the NFC controller, crystal and impedance matching circuit
in the bottom layer.

The attached document would depict the placement of the module. RED color
indicates top layer, where as black color indicates bottom layer.

I am concerned if
1. The components placed below the Antenna will be affected by RF radiations of
the antenna
2. How could I minimize the effect of radiations on the components I place in
the bottom layer.
3. will any Ground patch (below the NFC controller) in the bottom layer would
affect Antenna performance.

Thanks in advance,
Maheshwari . D

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Spica_NFC_Placment.doc

List technical documents are available at: