[SI-LIST] Re: ROOKIE: Anti-Pad Size Effect On Signal Integrity: By the formula, as F goes up, Xc goes down (was up by typo)

  • From: "David Lieby" <dlieby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:47:05 -0800

Geez,

The guy that started this, some time ago, is probably feeling that his
head had been put in a blender.  While we all now understand the
problem, perhaps we should tell him that he should look at hiring a
consultant if he is going over something like 10^8 Hz. =20

We all would like to help him just get a feel for the problem.  If it
goes really fast, sometimes you need something outside your expertise.=20

dav0
David Lieby

PS: Please clip out the kruft.