[SI-LIST] ROHS Compliance

  • From: "Boopathy J." <boopathy_j@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:37:47 +0530

Hi,
   We are converting one of the old PCB to RoHS compliance standards.
I am not very much sure about the process in Rohs.

We have changed all the components footprints as new Rohs  mechanical
packages & I added a note in Fabrication  drawing that the board has to meet
the Rohs compliance standards as RoHS plays more only in PCB fabrication.

  My doubt is whether I need to take any special consideration for the
routing & DFM issues.

Our board is 5/5 trace & spacing. Will this affect any RoHS standards.

Please let me know whether I need to take any care to meet the standards in
PCB CAD designing.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Boopathy J

-- File: disclaimer.txt

Disclaimer

"This message(including attachment if any)is confidential and may be
privileged.Before opening attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree)will not
be responsible for any viruses or defects or
any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be
liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission."

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: