[SI-LIST] RIMM connector for RDRAM

  • From: "s.raja" <s.raja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:03:34 +0530

Hi All           I am looking for a RIMM connector and design gude for
RDRAM .       Please send  me any info u have regarding this....

Regards
Raja

--
This message contains information from GDA Technologies LTD  and affiliates,
and is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: