[SI-LIST] RF Differential Signalling on Backplanes

  • From: "Billy Hendrie" <Billy.Hendrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:51:13 +0000

Hello All,

I don't' have much experience of RF on backplanes and would be grateful if
someone with experience could point me in the right direction as to the
viability of using differential RF. Pros cons etc

Any references would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.

CTS Corporation UK Ltd                  44 (0)1698 505050 Phone
Blantyre Industrial Estate,             44 (0)1698 506050 Fax
High Blantyre, Glasgow,
United Kingdom.                         www.ctscorp.com

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

List archives are viewable at: