[SI-LIST] [RESEND] European IBIS Summit @ DATe 2009 - Third Call for Participation

  • From: Ralf Brüning <ralf.bruening@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:53:35 +0100

European IBIS Summit @ DATe 2009 - Third Call  for Participation

       We have been holding successful European IBIS Summit Meetings for more
       then 10 years.  This year we are again holding a meeting along with
       DATe 09 on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009.  The purpose is to promote
       communication among users and developers of IBIS models in Europe.
       The meeting is free and open to everyone.

       Below is some information on the IBIS Summit and some related events.

       Even despite the current economic situation you are hereby
           invited to register to attend and also to submit presentation
proposals.

  Ralf Bruening
  Product Manager High Speed Design
  ZUKEN EMC Technology Center

               E U R O P E A N   I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G
                T H I R D  C A L L   F O R  P A R T I C I P A T I O N

Time/Date:     8:30 - 12:30, Thursday, April 23rd, 2009
                  (this year on Thursday morning, NOT on Friday !).

Location:      Novotel Nice Centre
               (Across the street from Nice-Acropolis Congress and Exhibition
Center)
               Meeting-Room: "to be announced"
               8/10 Parvis de l'Europe
               06300 NICE
               France

               Tel : (+33)4/93133093

http://www.novotel.com/novotel/fichehotel/gb/nov/1103/fiche_hotel.shtml

Content:     Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:     Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information and Ideas

Sponsors:    Agilent Technology, Sigrity and Zuken

               If your company would be interested in sponsoring this
               event, please contact or Ralf Bruening under

                 <ralf.bruening@xxxxxxxx>.

DATE 2009 Conference Date: April 20th-24th, 2009.

DATE Location: Nice Acropolis - Congress and Exhibition Center, Nice, France

DATE URL:      http://www.date-conference.com

-------

BACKGROUND

    DATE (Design, Automation, and Test in Europe) is the only European
    event dedicated to electronic system design and test.  Topics of
    current interest to the EIA IBIS Open Forum are addressed at DATE.
    This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.
    Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an
    electronic format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. Any
    pending formal decisions (votes) will be announced at least two weeks
    prior to the meeting.

    Topics and presentations may include (list is open for further
       contributions):

      - Submitted Presentations on IBIS Topics (See below)
      - Information about the most recent IBIS Developments
      - Less formal Ad Hoc Presentations and Discussions
      - IBIS and Modelling Questions and Answers

    The meeting is free and open to everyone.  Refreshments are planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

    People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and
digital
    circuit design are invited to participate in the European IBIS Summit
meeting.
    If you plan to participate, please register with the information below
    (deadline, April 15, 2009):

      Name:
      E-mail address:
      Company:
      Telephone:

    Send to:

      Ralf Bruening (ralf.bruening@xxxxxxxx)

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

    We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS experiences
    or issues. Some suggested subjects of interest are:

      - IBIS Model Development Experiences
      - Company IBIS Standards and Requirements
      - Generating & Validating IBIS Models
      - Future IBIS Requirements
      - Modeling of dedicated technology issues (i.e., connectors,
               very high speed interfaces)
      - EMC/EMI and Power Integrity Issues
      - Experiences using IBIS in the PCB Design process

    Format of Presentation:  LCD Projections
    Time:                    15-30 Minutes

    Electronic Archival:
       We request electronic versions for so they can be
      archived and also made available to non-attendees.

    We prefer Power Point or Acrobat formats.

    Deadline:                April 15, 2009.

               Please send presentations for
            processing.  Otherwise please plan to bring 30 copies
            for the meeting.

    If you plan a presentation, please supply:

     Title:
     Presenter:
     E-mail address:
     Company:
     Telephone:
     Estimated Time:

  Send this to both:

     Ralf Bruening          (ralf.bruening@xxxxxxxx)
     Bob Ross                  (bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

AGENDA

    The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks and refreshments.
This
    will be developed as presentation proposals are received.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

    See <http://www.date-conference.com/conference/travel.htm> for travel
directions,
    hotels and other information