[SI-LIST] 回复:RE: the effect of box on EMI

  • From: zhangkun 29902 <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:12:54 +0800

Hi Chas

The board which I have analyzed has the following stackup:
   signal    ---top
   ground    ---art02
   ground    ---art03
   signal    ---bottom

The power delivery is applied by means of trace in art03. You provide the
following advice:
   1.Having a ground plane is number one
   2.maintaining the integrity of the ground
   3.defining the current return paths
   4.having sufficient ground planes
   5.no slots in the ground
   6.build a Faraday cage into the PCB

I have check the board, all the six advices have been applied in the board.
However, the outer metal plane has obvious effect. Therefore I think the above
advices is not enough. Is there any other advice?

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2008.7.31

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or em
ail immediately and delete it!