[SI-LIST] 回复:RE: Re: mode conversion myth

  • From: liuluping 41830 <liuluping@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:34:05 +0800

Thank you for your new year gift, I will study it carefully:)

As steve suggested, "lace length compensation features as close to geometry
that disturbs length match as possible. " ,but how close is enough?

This papaer may be helpful on this problem:

  "Noise Reduction Using Compensation Capacitance for Bend Discontinuities of
Differential Transmission Lines",Guang-Hwa Shiue etc.,
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ADVANCED PACKAGING, VOL. 29, NO. 3, AUGUST 2006

发件人: Yuriy Shlepnev <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
日期: 星期日, 一月 4日, 2009 上午5:19
主题: RE: [SI-LIST] Re: mode conversion myth
收件人: 'liuluping 41830' <liuluping@xxxxxxxxxx>, Istvan.Novak@xxxxxxx,
eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Liu,
>
> Istvan provided some general guidance on how to handle the skew or
> modetransformation that may cause the skew. I think to be more
> specific you have
> to run your favorite electromagnetic solver and estimate the
> amount of the
> mode transformation and what it does to the signal. It may require a
> compensation or may not. Some examples of such analysis are
> provided in App
> Note #2009_01 at http://www.simberian.com/AppNotes.php Note, that
> to verify
> the theoretical concepts of the mode transformation and compensation,
> Teraspeed Consulting Group provided experimental results from
> their PLRD-1
> test board.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuriy Shlepnev