[SI-LIST] Re: R: Too much predicted loss

  • From: "Mike Greim" <mike.greim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yang.you@xxxxxx>, "Istvan novak" <istvan.novak@xxxxxxx>, <Giovanni.Guasti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:46:24 -0500

Hi,

Not that this is your problem, but one
of the things that I have seen in the=20
past with something like this is if part
of your geometry ends up with the wrong units.

I am reminded of a dual stripline stackup
that was having not dis-similar problems.
End result was that part of the stackup was
defined as meters instead of mils.

Just a thought.