[SI-LIST] R: Re: Guard Traces

  • From: "gianguida@xxxxxxxx" <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:33:59 +0100 (CET)

Another way to explain the change could be the following:
as soon as you add a second trace or you alter the cross section of the
trasmission line system
the field distribution around it will change thus effectinf its parameters...
How much the guard tarce or any other structuture influence the field depends
on frequency and on the geometry (distance,...)