[SI-LIST] R: Input Impedance Changing

  • From: <gianguida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yangrui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SI-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:20:37 +0200

Hi Yang,
this seems a perfect topic to rfeply
after the post on Theory vs practice
about model and its validity...:-))))))
I would say that you have two main possibility
make a rough ( that does not mean bad) evaluation of
your problem based on experfience or
invest part of your work to use a simulator
and create a valid model.

The benifits of your investment are:
1) a better understanding of effects to put some new layer....
2) reuse of the model for next design
3) a tool to explore your problem

At the endo of the day
i would say that you need a simulator...:-))))

Giancarlo