[SI-LIST] Re: Questions About S2IBIS3!

  • From: "Chetan Tandlekar" <chetan.tandlekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xiaogcai@xxxxxxxxx>, '王大伟' <davidwangwf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:27:03 +0530

Dear All,

   Am using hyper lynx for SI and while doing si I need ibis model.
Am having ibis model for IC's but not having ibis model for connector in
that case what I have to do.
Is it possible to generate ibis for connector. Am also having Hspice or
Pspice model of some ic's and inductor so is it possible to convert such
model into ibis in hyperlynx

Best Regards,
Chetan Tandlekar