[SI-LIST] Re: Questions About S2IBIS3!

  • From: Benny Yan <yanzhi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 王大伟 <davidwangwf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:16:29 +0800

Hi David,
S2IBIS3 is for IBIS model generation from SPICE, and it requires Java
environment set properly to run.

If you just want to use the encrypted HSPICE model in Allegro (or other tools),
you don't need to generate an IBIS, instead, many tools including Allegro
provide such interface to wrap HSPICE model and simulate with HSPICE directly.

Or, you can ask your IC vendor to provide IBIS model for you.

Benny Yan