[SI-LIST] Re: Question on EMI radiated power

  • From: "Andrew Burnside" <Andrew.Burnside@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:57:18 -0000

The complex radiation impedance will also vary depending on what part of the
circuit you are considering, and the position. Therefore, if you are interested
in the near field you end up with a finite element model.

If you are interested with modelling gross emissions from parts, e.g. with a
macro-model, then you might want to have a look at ICEM. This does for the
power supply network what IBIS does for I/O.

Regards

Andrew